Saturday, 16 June 2012

We've been Slabbed

I couldnt believe my eyes, I received an email telling me the slab went down on wednesday last week. Frames will be delivered on monday and started tuesday.
Aafter two weeks of rain, it should be sunny all week!
Wondering what we will be updating on next week?

Still looking around for air con quotes and saving up for that, as my daughter and I have both had ops in the last month we are broke again, which is scary considering we just got a bill for the progress payment. Eeek



Chantelle

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, can't wait to see your place bricked! We're using Blackheath too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed bricks start by July god that would be awesome! Thank you so excited, just like you we bought land a year ago, waiting for this moment forever lol
    Weather behave so we can all watch each others builds.

    ReplyDelete